Tomáš has more than 14 years of experience in the construction, management, development and acquisition of large industrial properties and parks not only in the Czech Republic, but also throughout Central Europe. In 2003 he joined IBM Real Estate as a project manager, where he participated in managing the construction of the IBM Global Service Delivery Center in Brno for more than 4 000 employees. After completing the project in 2006, he joined developer CTP as a project manager. Soon Tomáš became regional director with responsibility for business development and for implementation and establishment of operational and construction activities of CTP in South Moravia and in new countries such as Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Romania, and Serbia. After leaving CTP in 2018, Tomáš has started to provide comprehensive solutions in real estate development and construction project management.
Tomáš and his team, which consists of designers and project managers, delivers turnkey industrial facilities thanks to detailed knowledge of the entire process from acquisition of a facility od land to preparation of project documentation, from obtaining the necessary permits and negotiations and securing contracts with suppliers to the actual construction.
Selected projects Tomáš and his team has worked on:
- Complete development services including turnkey construction for investor DRFG and for tenant Cataler (approx. 13 500 m2) in Týniště nad Orlicí, Czech Republic
- Complete development services including turnkey construction for investor Star Capital and for tenant Faurecia (approx. 19 500 m2) in Pardubice, Czech Republic
- Development of CTP’s activities in the South Moravian Region, Czech Republic (approx. 500 000 m2)
- Acquisition and development of the Devínská Nová Ves, Slovakia (approx. 85 000 m2)
- Acquisition and development of industrial parks in Trnava, Nitra and Bratislava, Slovakia (total size approx. 100 000 m2)
- Development of built to suit project for for Metro C&C (approx. 55 000 m2) in CTPark Prague North, Czech Republic
- Acquisition and development of CTPark Opole in Poland for IAC (approx. 12 000 m2) and Raben (approx. 2 500 m2)
- Acquisition and development of CTPark Voderady in Slovakia for Lear (approx. 20 000 m2)
- Acquisition and development R&D center for Honeywell in Brno, Czech Republic (approx. 25 000 m2)
- Business development and construction of multimodal park Ostrava Airport in Mošnov, Czech Republic (approx. 60 500 m2)
JAROSLAV „SLÁVEK“ KAIZR
Slávek has 16 years of experience as industrial agent and developer in the Central European real estate market. From 2017 to 2019 he was head of leasing agency team in Savills responsible for development of activities in the Czech and Slovak Republics. Previously, Slávek was member of the management and business development director at CTP, where he was responsible for a portfolio of more than 4 million square meters of commercial space in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Romania. Prior to CTP Slávek was Partner at Cushman & Wakefield responsible for managing the industrial property leasing team in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
In 2013 Slávek became a member of the board of RICS for the Czech Republic and in 2018 he co-founded the MBA programme at the University of Economics in Prague, focusing on development, investment and real estate valuation (MBARE).
Slávek was at the start of industrial parks of Prologis in Pilsen and in Ostrava, of Segra in Prague and in Ostrava, of CTP in Kadaň, Ústí nad Labem, Blatnice and in Prague.
Selected projects Slávek has worked on:
- Built to suit industrial facility development for Primark in CTPark Bor (approx. 61 000 m2)
- Built to suit industrial facility for Weltbild in CTPark Bor (approx. 26 000 m2)
- R&D center for Lear in CTPark Plzeň (approx. 7 000 m2)
- Built to suit industrial facilities for Wuerth and Zodiac in CTPark Plzeň (total approx. 10 000 m2)
- Development of industrial facility for MOL (13 000 m2) in CTPark Plzeň
- Acquisition and development of CTPark Kadaň and lease to Pfisterer (approx. 28 000 m2)
- Acquisition and development of CTPark Teplice expansion and lease to Kuehne & Nagel and ProDirect (approx. 30 000 m2)
- Acquisition and development of CTPark Planá nad Lužnicí and lease to Yanfeng (30 000 m2)
- Development of a built to suit facility to Phoenix in CTPark Brno (approx. 11 000 m2)
- Construction of a built to suit facility to VAS Solutions in Contera Park Ostrava City (approx. 13 000 m2)
- Lease portfolio management for Maurice Ward in the Czech Republic (approx. 50 000 m2)
Lukáš has more than 11 years of experience in designing industrial buildings and zones. After completing his studies in 2008 at the Faculty of Civil Engineering of the Czech Technical University in Brno, he worked for CTP, the largest industrial property developer in Central Europe, and over the years became the head project manager.
During his career, Lukáš has worked on dozens of successful projects ranging from warehouses to large manufacturing plants. These include work for Honeywell, ABB, DHL, Metro, Bosch, Lear, IAC and Faurecia. Between 2012 and 2014, he was involved in the design and construction of a built to suit production facility for FEI in Brno (now Thermo Fisher Scientific), where he led a design team.
Petr has more than 6 years of experience in project and construction management. Since 2014, after graduating from the Faculty of Civil Engineering of the Czech Technical University in Brno, he worked for CTP, the largest industrial property developer in Central Europe. In 2017, he became an independent project manager and at the end of 2019 he joined Demaco team as head project manager.
Petr participated in successful projects for companies such as DHL, JCI, Raben, Faurecia, IAC, Adient, Ideal Automotive, ZF etc. Petr works with his team on building designs and selecting subcontractors of individual components. Petr is also responsible for the smooth coordination and cooperation of subcontractors on the construction site, for communication with local authorities and for further steps leading to the timely delivery of the project at the highest quality.