Tomáš has more than 15 years of experience in the construction, management, development and acquisition of large industrial properties and parks not only in the Czech Republic, but also throughout Central Europe. In 2003 he joined IBM Real Estate as a project manager, where he participated in managing the construction of the IBM Global Service Delivery Center in Brno for more than 4 000 employees. After completing the project in 2006, he joined developer CTP as a project manager. Soon Tomáš became regional director with responsibility for business development and for implementation and establishment of operational and construction activities of CTP in South Moravia and in new countries such as Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Romania, and Serbia. After leaving CTP in 2018, Tomáš has started to provide comprehensive solutions in real estate development and construction project management.
Tomáš and his team, which consists of designers, engineers, technologists and project managers, delivers turnkey industrial facilities thanks to detailed knowledge of the entire process from acquisition of a facility od land to preparation of project documentation, from obtaining the necessary permits and negotiations and securing contracts with subcontractors to the actual construction.
Selected projects Tomáš and his team has worked on:
- Complete development services including turnkey construction for investor DRFG and for tenant Cataler (approx. 13 500 m2) in Týniště nad Orlicí, Czech Republic
- Complete development services including turnkey construction for investor Star Capital and for tenant Faurecia (approx. 19 500 m2) in Pardubice, Czech Republic
- Development of CTP’s activities in the South Moravian Region, Czech Republic (approx. 500 000 m2)
- Acquisition and development of the Devínská Nová Ves, Slovakia (approx. 85 000 m2)
- Acquisition and development of industrial parks in Trnava, Nitra and Bratislava, Slovakia (total size approx. 100 000 m2)
- Development of built to suit project for for Metro C&C (approx. 55 000 m2) in CTPark Prague North, Czech Republic
- Acquisition and development of CTPark Opole in Poland for IAC (approx. 12 000 m2) and Raben (approx. 2 500 m2)
- Acquisition and development of CTPark Voderady in Slovakia for Lear (approx. 20 000 m2)
- Acquisition and development R&D center for Honeywell in Brno, Czech Republic (approx. 25 000 m2)
- Business development and construction of multimodal park Ostrava Airport in Mošnov, Czech Republic (approx. 60 500 m2)
JAROSLAV „SLÁVEK“ KAIZR
Slávek has 17 years of experience as industrial agent and developer in the Central European real estate market. From 2017 to 2019 he was head of leasing agency team in Savills responsible for development of activities in the Czech and Slovak Republics. Previously, Slávek was member of the management and business development director at CTP, where he was responsible for a portfolio of more than 4 million square meters of commercial space in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Romania. Prior to CTP Slávek was Partner at Cushman & Wakefield responsible for managing the industrial property leasing team in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
In 2013 Slávek became a member of the board of RICS for the Czech Republic and in 2018 he founded MBA programme at the University of Economics in Prague, focusing on development, investment and real estate valuation (MBARE).
Slávek was at the start of industrial parks of Prologis in Pilsen and in Ostrava, of Segra in Prague and in Ostrava, of CTP in Kadaň, Ústí nad Labem, Blatnice and in Prague.
Selected projects Slávek has worked on:
- Built to suit industrial facility development for Primark in CTPark Bor (approx. 61 000 m2)
- Built to suit industrial facility for Weltbild in CTPark Bor (approx. 26 000 m2)
- R&D center for Lear in CTPark Plzeň (approx. 7 000 m2)
- Built to suit industrial facilities for Wuerth and Zodiac in CTPark Plzeň (total approx. 10 000 m2)
- Development of industrial facility for MOL (13 000 m2) in CTPark Plzeň
- Acquisition and development of CTPark Kadaň and lease to Pfisterer (approx. 28 000 m2)
- Acquisition and development of CTPark Teplice expansion and lease to Kuehne & Nagel and ProDirect (approx. 30 000 m2)
- Acquisition and development of CTPark Planá nad Lužnicí and lease to Yanfeng (30 000 m2)
- Development of a built to suit facility to Phoenix in CTPark Brno (approx. 11 000 m2)
- Construction of a built to suit facility to VAS Solutions in Contera Park Ostrava City (approx. 13 000 m2)
- Portfolio management for Maurice Ward in the Czech Republic (approx. 50 000 m2)
Zdeněk has been involved in financial management of the commercial real estate for more than 15 years especially in the business of the development and management of industrial real estate.
In 2003 he joined KPMG where he audited commercial and industrial companies and many of his clients were commercial real estate companies. In 2010 he left for CTP where he held senior management positions in financial management for 11 years focusing mainly on financing, liquidity management, acquisitions and investments both in the Czech Republic and in other CEE countries where CTP is active.
In his career Zdeněk has executed financing of several billion euros for development projects as well as for existing industrial and office real estate both in the Czech Republic and in other CEE countries. The most significant project that he managed and successfully completed in 2019 was the refinancing of the entire CTP industrial portfolio in the Czech Republic in the amount of EUR 1.9 billion which was one of the largest real estate bank financing in Europe of all times. Zdeněk also actively participated in the entry of CTP into the capital markets both in the form of bond issue in 2020 and in the form of share issue (IPO) in 2021. He has been a partner and CFO of the Demaco Group since November 2021.
Selected projects that Zdeněk worked on include:
- Refinancing of the entire CTP industrial portfolio in the Czech Republic with a consortium of European and non-European banks and insurance companies in the amount of EUR 1.9 billion in 2019
- Refinancing of part of CTP’s industrial portfolio in the Czech Republic with a consortium of German banks and insurance companies in the amount of EUR 0.4 billion in 2020
- Refinancing of part of CTP’s industrial portfolio in the Czech Republic with a consortium of CEE banks in the amount of EUR 1.0 billion in 2021
- Refinancing of the CTP Group’s portfolio through several tranches of issued bonds totaling more than EUR 3.5 billion in 2020 and 2021
- CTP Group’s listing on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange in the form of an initial public offering (IPO) in 2021 – the total value of the transaction exceeded EUR 5 billion
- Financing of acquisitions and development of CTP’s industrial portfolio in Romania and Slovakia with local banks totaling more than EUR 0.2 billion
Martin has been involved in business development and account management since 2014. In September 2022, he strengthened the Demaco team in the position of Commercial Director. His main responsibilities are searching for new opportunities, negotiating business terms and taking care of existing and new clients. Before that, he worked as the Head of Business Development department at the industrial real estate developer Concens Investments, where during the years 2018 to 2022 he was dedicated to the development of business activities, especially at the newly established Ostrava Airport Multimodal Park.
There, in less than 4 years, he successfully participated in the rental and 100 % occupancy of 4 halls with a total size of 136.5 thousand m2, including the combined transport terminal. Among his clients were global logistics companies such as DHL, Geis and Rhenus Logistics, as well as the leading Czech e-commerce company Skladon. Martin was also part of the team that worked on the successful sale of an industrial portfolio of almost 200,000 m2 for global leader EQT Exeter.
JAROSLAV KAIZR "SENIOR"
Jarek has more than 50 years of experience in project, construction and property management. Since 1971, after graduating from the Czech Technical University in Prague, he has worked on many different constructions, such as the power plants Tušimice II, Prunéřov, Počerady, Mělník, refineries Slovnaft Bratislava, Kaučuk Kralupy and many others. As Director of facility management at Biocel Paskov, he was responsible for the smooth running of the entire production facility. Based on the experience gained from the construction of various technological units, after joining Hutní Montáže Ostrava, he was responsible for the implementation of technological parts of buildings. In 1996, he became the general director of Hutní Montáže.
Since 2011 he has been associated with the Nová Karolína office project in Ostrava as a project and property manager on behalf of Passer Invest. At Demaco, Jarek is responsible for property management and facility management in the industrial parks in Pardubice and Kolín.
Lukáš has more than 12 years of experience in designing industrial buildings and zones. After completing his studies in 2008 at the Faculty of Civil Engineering of the Czech Technical University in Brno, he worked for CTP, the largest industrial property developer in Central Europe, and over the years became the head project manager.
During his career, Lukáš has worked on dozens of successful projects ranging from warehouses to large manufacturing plants. These include work for Honeywell, ABB, DHL, Metro, Bosch, Lear, IAC and Faurecia. Between 2012 and 2014, he was involved in the design and construction of a built to suit production facility for FEI in Brno (now Thermo Fisher Scientific), where he led a design team.
Petr has more than 7 years of experience in project and construction management. Since 2014, after graduating from the Faculty of Civil Engineering of the Czech Technical University in Brno, he worked for CTP, the largest industrial property developer in Central Europe. In 2017, he became an independent project manager and at the end of 2019 he joined Demaco team as head project manager.
Petr participated in successful projects for companies such as DHL, JCI, Raben, Faurecia, IAC, Adient, Ideal Automotive, ZF etc. Petr works with his team on building designs and selecting subcontractors of individual components. Petr is also responsible for the smooth coordination and cooperation of subcontractors on the construction site, for communication with local authorities and for further steps leading to the timely delivery of the project at the highest quality.
Pavel has more than 8 years of experience in designing, coordinating and managing design teams and constructions. Pavel devoted himself to independent building design already during his studies at the Brno University of Technology. At this time, he has already successfully designed and subsequently brought several buildings to the actual implementation, including residential and industrial buildings.
After graduating from BUT, he continued to design and coordinate construction of different types of buildings. In 2017, he started working for CTP, one of the largest developers operating in 9 European countries. During his time at CTP, he worked as a design manager and chief project engineer for 3 regions of the Czech Republic – Moravia, Bohemia and Vysočina, where he comprehensively managed different types of projects. At the same time, he participated nationwide in expanding the CTP portfolio by finding new locations for future expansion.
He has successfully participated in projects for Intercars, Sweat Delight, CTS Ceramics, Auto Průhonice, YALE, MAPO Medical, DHL, Heatex, Adient and many others.
Vít has been working in the field of construction since 2004 and has more than 17 years of experience as construction professional.
In 2004, he joined general contractor VCES a.s., where after a short tenure he moved with the whole team to the multinational construction company SKANSKA a.s. In 2007, he completed a one-year work and language training stay in England – Sheffield, then returned to the Czech Republic for an interesting project to build a Hills Pet Nutrition factory for dog food in Hustopeče near Brno. He also worked as a project manager for the reconstruction of the Clarion Congress Hotel in Olomouc and ran a local construction company in Hodonín, which was transferred to Ross Holding a.s. At the beginning of 2013 he joined the multinational developer CTP as a project manager responsible for the construction and lease of industrial halls in Brno. he gradually developed into a regional director for South Moravia and worked there until the end of 2018.
During his work both in the Czech Republic and abroad, Vít got very interesting construction projects, got acquainted with project management under the RED FIDIC contract and especially with direct management of built-to-suite industrial facilities, incorporating all additional changes for the technology during the construction process in terms of implementation, design and permitting process.